due to the current situation, the Covid-19 pandemic, some procedures in our hotel have changed. However, we have found many solutions to make your stay as comfortable as possible and as safe as necessary.
- Masks are compulsory in all public areas.
- There are sufficient hygiene dispensers for hand disinfection in the hotel.
- Hygiene protection wall at the reception.
- Cashless payment, contactless return of keys and online check-in/check-out.
- All gastronomic areas are seated with sufficient distance according to the new regulations.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner as buffet - choose your favourite variant!
- All conference rooms are seated in accordance with the new regulations with sufficient distance - even digital meetings from room to room are possible!
- Coffee breaks and drinks in the conference room are provided individually at each seat.
- Our building ensemble with its wide corridors, many green spaces and sufficient space in all areas limits the contact with other guests and conference participants to a minimum.
- All critical areas are regularly disinfected.
- All official regulations of the state of Hesse, the district of Kassel and the city of Baunatal have been implemented.
- All recommendations of our industry associations have been observed accordingly.