due to the current situation, the Covid-19 pandemic, some procedures in our hotel have changed. However, we have found many solutions to make your stay as comfortable as possible and as safe as necessary.
Here is an extract from our hygiene concept:
- Masks are compulsory in all public areas.
- There are sufficient hygiene dispensers for hand disinfection in the hotel.
- Hygiene protection wall at the reception.
- Cashless payment, contactless return of keys and online check-in/check-out.
- All gastronomic areas are seated with sufficient distance according to the new regulations.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner as buffet - choose your favourite variant!
- All conference rooms are seated in accordance with the new regulations with sufficient distance - even digital meetings from room to room are possible!
- Coffee breaks and drinks in the conference room are provided individually at each seat.
- Our building ensemble with its wide corridors, many green spaces and sufficient space in all areas limits the contact with other guests and conference participants to a minimum.
- All critical areas are regularly disinfected.
- All official regulations of the state of Hesse, the district of Kassel and the city of Baunatal have been implemented.
- All recommendations of our industry associations have been observed accordingly.